some mushrooms (however many you like) chopped
2 carrots chopped
2 green chillies with seeds removed chopped
1 red chilli with seeds removed chopped
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of paprika
half a teaspoon of cinnamon
2 garlic cloves crushed
one can of tinned tomatoes
3 teaspoons of tomato puree
one can of red kidney beans
some olive oil
two tablespoons of vinegar
one tablespoon of granulated sweetener
1. Chop the veg and lightly fry the onion, garlic, mushrooms and whatever other veg you would like to put in. After, add the tomato puree, stir for one minute and then add the tomatoes.
2. Pour this mixture into an oven dish and add the carrot and spices.
3. Cook in the Halogen Oven for about 20 minutes at 200°C (400°F) on the low rack, then add the kidney beans, vinegar and sweetener.
4. Reduce the heat to 180°C (356°F) and cook for a further 10 minutes on the low rack. Check the carrots at this point to see whether they are tender and if not cook for further 5 minutes.
5. Serve with rice and salad.