150g (5.3oz) macaroni
2 red onions, finely sliced
1 pepper, finely chopped
15ml (0.026 pint) tablespoon olive oil
150ml (1/4 pint) carton natural yoghurt
150g (5.3oz) light cream cheese
400g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes, drained
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
65g (2.3oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Pre-heat the Halogen Oven to 180ºC (356ºF).
2. Put the leeks into a saucepan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and drain.
3. Cook the macaroni in a large pan of boiling salted water for 10 – 12 minutes and drain.
4. Mix together the onions and peppers. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry for 3 – 4 minutes until softened but not brown.
5. In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt, cream cheese, tomatoes and seasoning. Mix in the macaroni and the vegetables.
6. Put into a suitable (oven safe) dish and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake on low rack for 20 – 30 minutes until golden.