60 (2-inch) pretzels
60 semi-sweet chocolate chips
30 red candy-coated chocolate pieces
1. Freeze cookie dough for 15 minutes. Cut dough into 30 1/4-inch slices.
2. Place on ungreased cookie sheets about 4 1/2 inches apart.
3. Shape round at bottom to make like reindeer face using thumb and forefinger.
4. Press a pretzel on each side of round for antlers.
5. Press in a chocolate chip for eyes. Bake at 230C for 9 to 11 minutes until lightly browned.
6. Remove from oven and press in a red candy for reindeer’s nose.
Great for kids who love helping!