270g brown sugar
1-2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
225g chopped raisins
115g chopped black walnuts
1. Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, beat well.
2. Measure and mix flour, salt, baking powder and spices.
3. Add to first mixture and stir in raisins and nuts.
4. Form into two logs about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
5. Place on bread board and refrigerate over night.
6. Slice and sprinkle with sugar and bake on 230C and covered for 10-12 minutes.
Let them cool and enjoy!